CSI - Connecting Supporting an Inspiring Entrepreneurs and the Entrepreneurial Spirit in Hong Kong
The Entrepreneurs Club was founded in Hong Kong in January 2002 with a motto driving our actions, CSI Connect, Support and Inspire. We provide existing and would be Entrepreneurs with a regular monthly meeting having great speakers sharing their experience and active entrepreneurs exchange ideas and network opportunities.
The purpose of the E-Club is to provide a communication/facilitation platform between Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Businesses and Mentors.
Our broad objectives are to:
- Serve as a forum for networking
- Provide business development opportunities
- Keep members informed of relevant business, trade and legal development
- Be a source of information and assist individuals and companies on the lookout for business, exchange of services, trade or investment
- Organize informative seminars, discussions, luncheons and social events
- Work in partnership with other Entrepreneurial bodies and well as professional bodies globally in promoting the Entrepreneurial spirit
- Establish and preserve good relationships with other business chambers