Transtar is one of Australia’s largest privately owned international logistics companies, strategically located in 10 of the top 12 container ports of the world. With Asia headquarters in Hong Kong, Transtar has made a step change in the provision of end-to-end services to its extensive customer base throughout the region since building its Asian business.
Transtar’s established network of 16 offices and sophisticated IT systems allows it to provide a unique service offering whereby Transtar controls and manages the movement of cargo across the entire supply chain whilst providing real time visibility to the customer.
Why customers choose Transtar:
- Asia-Pacific specialist, with our own people on the ground where and when you need them; we are strategically located in 10 of the top 12 container ports of the world Top 20 container ports
- Directors and senior management are an integral part of the day-to-day operations, ensuring access, recognition and price competitiveness Transtar Directors
- Our key differentiator is cutting out the middle man and delivering upstream supply chain initiatives with proven results
- Outsourcing back office functions to China is our enabler; resulting in major productivity gains across the Transtar Group and highly competitive pricing for our customers
- One organisation to manage all your international freight, warehouse and delivery requirements Transtar services
- We are in the business of integration and change, with a proven ability to help our customers manage acquisitions, new suppliers and innovation
- Linked through one leading edge software platform that fully integrates all our operations, all Transtar sites see what our customers are doing in real time. The platform allows for data integration in a variety of software languages
- Stay in touch with us through our Facebook , Twitter, Weibo and LinkedIn .